Monday, January 12, 2009

random interview

Where is your cell phone?
GOOD QUESTION!

Your hair color?
BLACK

Your mother?
BLACK.
LAST TIME I CHECKED
LOL
She is upstairs!

Your father?
MY WONDERFUL FATHER IS AT HOME, IN BED, BROWSING ON HIS PHONE!

Your favourite thing?
EVER?
THATS TOUGH OH!

Your dream/goal?
ERR...

Your hobby?
SLEEPING, EATING, MUSIC, LIFE...

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
HAVE NO CLUE WHERE I WANT TO BE IN SIX DAYS

Where were you last night?
WHO IS ASKING?
COS IF ITS MY MUM, HOME OF COURSE!!!

One of your wish list items?
ERR...
ITS SOPPY AND CHEESY JO

Where you grew up?
LAGOS

The last thing you did?
TYPED 'D'

Your pet?
HAVE FIVE DOGS REMEMBER
BUT PROBABLY, HONESTLY, RIGHT NOW, ITS MY TEDDY BEARS
THEY DONT TALK BACK!

Your computer?
A LAPTOP
CANT REMEMBER MUCH ELSE ABOUT IT JO

Your mood?
IM SUSPENDED RIGHT NOW
BUT WHEN I LIE DOWN, IT WILL CHANGE
I WORRY A LOT THESE DAYS

Missing someone?
C G ALWAYS

Love someone?
YES KE
IM FILLED WITH LOVE OH!
FUNKE
MUMMY
DADDY
MAIRO
SHD I GO ON?

Your favourite colour?
BLACK

When is the last time you laughed?
THIRTY MINUTES AGO

Last time you cried?
A FEW DAYS AGO

Any vices?
I HAVE QUIT SMOKING
I HAVE QUIT SMOKING

9 comments:

  1. whats your url
    id like to follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice random Question

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha...saw your comment on my blog...about smoking. I quit two years ago...wait, we are in 2009 so that will be 3!

    Cos I know how hard it was quitting, I ain't ever gonna touch that thing again...to go through that horrible misery again? Lai Lai. If you know the super human power it took...i suffered oh.

    (talkless of crackheads! I just dey pity Whitney...chei)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, this was so random.
    congratulations on quitting smoking...it must have been hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol............cant imagine you with a ciggy....glad to know...it no longer is........HNY

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'randomity'.....is there a word like that lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice effort to quit smoking!!! keep it up...love ur blog

    ReplyDelete