Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What I Am Loving at the Moment... Feb 08

forgive me, it is just that i was born with a diva attitude.
I therefore assume everyone wants to know what i care about
Ah well!
Right now, i am loving...
MUSIC
It still hasn't changed oh
I have officially become a 9ice groupie.
I love GONGON ASO, everyone knows that, and if you like, i could send the lyrics to you!
But i'm almost protective of those lyrics, like i want to be the only one who knows them
Lol

9ice performed at AN EVENING WITH PSQUARE on Saturday 16th and it was lovely
You should have seen how people came to the stage, and he even jumped down and walked around and WE FOLLOWED!
And i think i might have done some yahoozee moves with him sef.
Yippee!

I am also loving 'Noone be like You' by PSquare
I really really really like that song.
www.9iceonline.com

MOVIE
Still have not seen anything impressive lately so... But i could tell you to see SWEENEY TODD. It is a dark musical
Go figure

MAN
Ha Ha Ha
At the last instalment, it was R.A.N.A
R and i have drifted apart
A and i still flirt at work
N is my good friend now
and A is not my favourite person and i do not care if he knows!

I am on another steez at the moment jare
And maybe i can tell you all about it soon.

PERSON
This is a bunch of people in obe mould
To the High School clique
Here is to never passing that class!
lol

EVENT
- AN EVENING WITH PSQuare
I got to sit in VIP courtesy CENTRAL STATION (thanks to Bibi, Yegwa and Siji)

- JEANS FOR GENES FASHION SHOW
Its the next fundraiser for the Sickle-Cell project and features designers working with denim as a medium for their line

LIFE
Cos no matter what happens at work, and no matter who says what, LIFE is still a gbaladun!

1 comment:

  1. from "future awards" to "an evening with P-SQUARE" i personally feel stuffs like that are exclusively meant for people like u.9ice to know u had fun after the depressing write-ups of the valentine season.
    special thanks for acknowledging my comments!

    ReplyDelete