Thursday, February 5, 2009

KNIGHTHOUSE Presents... PURPLE! The Video!

I keep telling you guys about 'PURPLE' the track featuring M.I, NYORE, and MO CHEDDAR, which was produced by KNIGHTHOUSE, and is the first single of the STREET SCRIPTURES mixed tape! Love the song, and play it everyday on TOP RADIO when i am on air, and now that the video is out, the excitement continues.
I make a cameo but blink and you will miss me!

Don't matter though, the real stars are the three artistes and the production house that deliver a song well worth every hype it gets!

So, because i seem to have forgotten how to work my way round technology, i will give u a link to Osagie's blog to see the video!
Read her blog as well while you are at it cos she writes well and good!

http://thismetalchic.blogspot.com/2009/02/kh-purple-ft-nyore-m-i-mo.html

Let me know what you think about the vid!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's a really hot track. We need more female MCs in Naij.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes boss!

    loving the female take over at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosyn, thanks for this. Just discovered this crew today. Off to check out the video. Hope all is well.


    NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
    IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

    ReplyDelete