Saturday, April 19, 2008

Singalong DBANJ / Mo Gbono Feli Feli

SO,
DBANJ HAS TWO NEW SINGLES OUT AND THANKFULLY, WE GOT A SNEAK LISTEN
YOU CAN GET THE LYRICS NOW SO WHEN THE SONG COMES ON, YOU SING ALONG AND LOOK BEYOND COOL

PLUS, THESE LYRICS ARE GREAT FOR ANYONE WHO IS TIRED OF ALL THAT BULLS*IT
YEAH!
I SAID IT

DONT HATE ME COS IM HOTTER THAN YOU OKAY?

MO GBONO FELI FELI
dbanj


Mo Gbono Feli Feli (* 8)

Don't know about you but i'm handsome
Most people wanna hold me for ransome
See the kokolets all up in my mansion
Hmmn.. African Michael Jackson
Just to see me now dem dey pay a large sum
And on stage i dey give them all the action
In the room, maximum satisfaction
So don't hate me now cos...

MO GBONO FELI FELI BI AMALA TO JINA GAN GAN
DON'T HATE ME COS IM HOTTER THAN YOU
(* 2)

Everybody listen when i speak (Are you with me?)
I get ten million in a week (Are you with me?)
I pull up in the club in a drop (Are you with me?)
And when the people see me dem dey stop (Are you with me?)
Before i bin dey hustle just to chop (Are you with me?)
And that time nobody they talk (Are you with me?)
But Baba GOD put me on top o o o
Bebelube make them shut up o o o

CHORUS

In life people will hate you
Do anything to break you
Don't let nothing faze you
Even if they forsake you
You can stand up tall
Na your enemy go fall
Don't fear them and believe in yourself
Make dem know say na you fine pass
Make you look them in the eyes and say

CHORUS

I'm hot and you're not
Im hot and you're not
He's hot and you're not
I'm hot and you're not

7 comments:

  1. I LOVVVVVEEE GBONO FE LE FE LE!!!
    I was jamming it earlier dis week and it was stuck in my head was tryna concentrate in Bible Study.. can u imagine??

    Had 2 lead d praise and I was afraid i might just blurt out "gbono fe le fe le" LOL.... ah welll..... i didn't!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! dScRiBe, Gbono praise jams abi?! I can relate to that. Finally heard the song some weeks ago and I 'm totally smitten. Pastor was preaching on Christians being either hot or cold, and my mind was going, "i'm hot, u're not!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ Brown Sugar!!! me sef, i'm hot.. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm ghanaian and i luv this song... i don't really know wat the first line means, but i can guess... its got hot instrus and all dat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just typed in a search and this turned up. The comments are hilarious and I can relate. I spent all my Llectures thinking "....... hmmmmm African Michael Jackson ......" LOL.

    Up D'Banj. "..... and he's hot and you're not....."

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure,nigerians are hot.stay on top u all cos we re hoy,they re not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M SAn n I thnk ths trk z off tha chainz!!!...Ridiculous instrumental n tha lyrics r smthn els...;-).Nyc 1 D'banj...u 2 hot!

    ReplyDelete