Friday, August 13, 2010

its my birthday...

... But no crying
This birthday I want to be happy.
I'm alive.
Its not all perfect. My superman is ill. And I battled pneumonia and acute chest syndrome this year. Kai see chest pain! Have u ever been afraid to breathe?
I was!

I'd get philosophical and tell u as long as ure breathing, ure living, so live mehn!

Its my birthday and I want peace love and amala
And an Eminem c.d or two
And socks
And a brandy c.d
And accessories
And music
And smiles
And love
And joy
And a happy birthday song
And you
And world peace
And donuts

Its my birthday again! And I'm blessed! So I thank tha Lord!
Cos it is important

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday...may the good lord give you more years and also wishing you the very best life has got to offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday dear, and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's late but Happy birthday hun. Hope you had a good one.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Baiday!

    Hehehe!

    3 Day's Late!
    Ho-Ho-Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope u had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww....be happy, stay happy. happiness is your portion!! Happy belated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I should Happy New Year, think I just did and I Am saying it again and again...Happy New Year SPEECHgirl.

    ReplyDelete