Saturday, December 20, 2014

Why hate does not bother me (as much as it used to)

Hate still bothers me inspite of my header. I do not understand it. I hate being hated, it makes me want to crawl into a shell and not come out.
I used to think hate was about me. It was my fault, i had done something wrong. And then i realised something about hate
- hate is about the hater. They are the ones who have bitterness and bile boiling within
- some hate comes from a misguided place, it really is not hate. sometimes it is peer pressure, sometimes it is just a good joke or punchline.
- hate can hurt or help depending on what you do with it and how long you dwell on it.

For me, sensitive child that i am, even the careless word means a lot to me. But i am working on it and i see the changes. I can't ever not be hated, there will always be someone who does not like me- justified or not. What i can do is breathe, not dwell and shine.

If you hate me...
e yah

1 comment: